The first Conforti Safe - 1912
In 1912 the founder Silvio Conforti built a masterpiece safe that won the “Weil Weiss” competition prize for artisans. Art and industry merged together to create an extraordinary art object that is both evidence of the past and premise for the future.
Passion for artistic metalwork was the debut of the Conforti laboratory that was located in the historic heart of Verona. In his laboratory, Silvio Conforti honed his skills becoming the artisan master of young apprentices, who were eager to acquire his craft secrets and to learn how to shape a rigid and poorly ductile material.
During its one hundred years of history the company has overcome difficult times, as the two world wars, but the foresight of the Conforti family, that still guides the company, has always led the firm through new continuous goals.
Since its debut that subtle and powerful energy called creativity has constantly projected the company towards the search of the best solutions. Conforti policy is innovation, its future is creativity and versatility for design with special attention to customer care.
The art laboratory of 1912 is now an enterprise that has already celebrated 100 years of history, an entire century of deep internal changes through which CONFORTI has become the leading Italian manufacturer of safes and security systems.